Perfect combination of innovation
and a long-term mindset
The Liechtenstein financial centre thinks in generations. The focus on the long term, on quality and stability is just as important as being in touch with the latest trends.
- Stable social, legal and economic system
- Customs and currency union with Switzerland since 1924
- Member of the European Economic Area (EEA) since 1995.
- Barrier-free access to the European market (freedom of movement of goods, people, services and capital)
- Political continuity and stability
- Liberal economic policies
- Liberal company law
- Sound financial policies/no government debt
- Very well-funded public sector
- Moderate corporate taxation
- AAA country rating awarded by Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s
- Broadly diversified economy with strong industrial sector
stability & security
Asset management companies
Investment fund companies
In a complex and dynamic environment, auditing plays an important safeguarding role for the economy as a whole. This creates trust and confidence amongst capital lenders, clients, suppliers, employees and the public in general.
Common-benefit foundations and trusts
Within Europe, Liechtenstein foundation law is considered “state of the art”. In recent years, Liechtenstein has developed into a philanthropy centre at the heart of Europe.